Attention all Associate, Bachelor, and Masters Degree candidates with an interest in the visual arts, currently enrolled at a West/Southwest Regional public or private college or university. No matter what major, if you paint, illustrate, sculpt, design, draw, photograph, or just create art, you are eligible to enter the 3rd Annual Fine Art Finals West/Southwest Scholarship Competition.
Media accepted into West/Southwest Collegiate Regional Scholarship Competition include:
- Drawing - graphite, colored pencil, pen and ink, marker, pastel, charcoal, etc.
- Painting - oil, acrylic, watercolor, gouache, etc.
- Printmaking - etching, lithography, screen-printing, etc.
- Sculpture -clay, ceramic, plaster, marble, glass, wood, resin, metal, porcelain, etc
- Jewelry - gemstones, precious metals, or other materials, etc.
- Fibers - textiles, fabrics, yarn, natural and synthetic fibers, etc.
- Photography - traditional and digital.
- Digital Art - please see information page for details
- Graphic Design - traditional and digital, see information page for digital details
First Place: $1200
Second Place: $600
Third Place: $300
Two Honorable Mentions: $50
Friday, May 7, 2010
Notification of Finalists by E-mail: June 11, 2010
Notification of Winners by E-mail: June 21, 2010
Scholarships mailed to Winners: July 5, 2010
To view previous Finalists and Winners, including those of the Second Annual Midwest Collegiate Scholarship Competition of 2009, click here Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho,
West/Southwest Region includes the following States:
Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon,
Texas, Utah, Washington, & Wyoming
Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho,