Now accepting entries for the 3rd Annual Fine Art Finals Illinois High School Scholarship Competition
Attention all High School Students with an interest in the visual arts, currently enrolled at an Illinois public or private High School or College Preparatory School. If you paint, illustrate, sculpt, design, draw, photograph, or just create art, you are eligible to enter the 3rd Annual Fine Art Finals Illinois High School Scholarship Competition. Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors are eligible.
Media accepted into Illinois High School Scholarship Competition include:
- Drawing - graphite, colored pencil, pen and ink, marker, pastel, charcoal, etc.
- Painting - oil, acrylic, watercolor, gouache, etc.
- Printmaking - etching, lithography, screen-printing, etc.
- Sculpture -clay, ceramic, plaster, marble, glass, wood, resin, metal, porcelain, etc
- Jewelry - gemstones, precious metals, or other materials, etc.
- Fibers - textiles, fabrics, yarn, natural and synthetic fibers, etc.
- Photography - traditional and digital.
- Digital Art - please see information page for details
- Graphic Design - traditional and digital, see information page for digital details
High School Scholarship Awards:
First Place: $500 to Student &
$250 to School Art Program
Second Place: $250 to Student &
$125 to School Art Program
Third Place: $125 to Student &
$50 to School Art Program
Friday, May 7, 2010