Attention all Associate, Bachelor, and Masters Degree candidates with an interest in the visual arts, currently enrolled at a Midwest Regional public or private college or university. No matter what major, if you paint, illustrate, sculpt, design, draw, photograph, or just create art, you are eligible to enter the 3rd Annual Fine Art Finals Midwest Scholarship Competition.
Media accepted into Midwest Collegiate Regional Scholarship Competition include:
- Drawing - graphite, colored pencil, pen and ink, marker, pastel, charcoal, etc.
- Painting - oil, acrylic, watercolor, gouache, etc.
- Printmaking - etching, lithography, screen-printing, etc.
- Sculpture -clay, ceramic, plaster, marble, glass, wood, resin, metal, porcelain, etc
- Jewelry - gemstones, precious metals, or other materials, etc.
- Fibers - textiles, fabrics, yarn, natural and synthetic fibers, etc.
- Photography - traditional and digital.
- Digital Art - please see information page for details
- Graphic Design - traditional and digital, see information page for digital details
First Place: $1200
Second Place: $600
Third Place: $300
Two Honorable Mentions: $50
Friday, November 20, 2009
Notification of Finalists by E-mail: January 8, 2010
Notification of Winners by E-mail: January 18, 2010
Scholarships mailed to Winners: February 1, 2010
To view previous Finalists and Winners, including those of the Second Annual Midwest Collegiate Scholarship Competition of 2008, click here Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan,
Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota,
Ohio, South Dakota, & Wisconsin
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan,